Working from HOME?
Since the Covid 19 Pandemic began in 2020 many people moved out of the company office space and started to work from home. This meant that many have been working at dining room tables and sitting on dining room chairs. In the short tem that is ok, unfortunately when days turns to months and for some years, working at a less then ideal situation creates a less productive and ergonomically challenging environment
Work from home essentials:
- Space, where will your new command central be located? (upstairs?, main floor?, basement?) We can walk through your space with you to find the most ideal location for your office.
- Ergonomic seating and desk (if you don’t have unlimited funds for chiropractic and massage this is essential)
- Acoustics; can you close a door? Privacy? What can be done to create a quieter environment for you to work?
- Storage what kind of storage requirements do you need? Paper? Binders? Books? Samples? Media?
- Technology – how will you handle input and output? Do you need a laptop? Desk top computer? Printer? Router? Additional monitors? Cabling?
- Lighting – How much daylight?, How much glare? What kind of artificial can be added?